Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. It is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy.
Auto insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage:
• Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
• Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
• Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
An auto insurance policy is comprised of six different kinds of coverage. Most states require you to buy some, but not all, of these coverages. If you're financing a car, your lender may also have requirements.
Most auto policies are for six months or a year. Your insurance company should notify you by mail when it's time to renew the policy and to pay your premium.
It's all about protecting yourself financially.
• If you're in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
• If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
• If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
• Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, but many states also require you to have at least some coverage.
To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs
Ask about good driver, multiple policy, telematics and student discounts.
Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.
Discuss your goals and coverage needs
Review your best-fit insurance plan
Choose your billing preferences
This team really gives me Solutions every time I need something from them. If I need to include a car or truck to my commercial policy, they really work fast on it and that makes me feel represented. Same thing on my business needs. Thanks a lot Squires Team.