Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. It is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy.
Auto insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage:
• Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
• Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
• Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
An auto insurance policy is comprised of six different kinds of coverage. Most states require you to buy some, but not all, of these coverages. If you're financing a car, your lender may also have requirements.
Most auto policies are for six months or a year. Your insurance company should notify you by mail when it's time to renew the policy and to pay your premium.
It's all about protecting yourself financially.
• If you're in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
• If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
• If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
• Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, but many states also require you to have at least some coverage.
To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs
Ask about good driver, multiple policy, telematics and student discounts.
Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.
Our dedicated staff of insurance professionals are here to assist you in securing an insurance policy to protect the things you've worked hard for. With a vast knowledge of our many carriers, we are equipped to shop for the best policy to suit your specific needs. Our job is to help you navigate through the sea of policy options and clarify any questions or concerns you may have along the way. We’ve successfully served hundreds of customers and are determined to treat each individual with respect and compassion. Shopping for insurance can be difficult, but our staff does the work for you and one of our goals is to keep this as effortless as possible for you. Maintain your peace of mind knowing that our insurance professionals have your back.
Discuss your goals and coverage needs
Review your best-fit insurance plan
Choose your billing preferences
We happily service Fort Collins, Greeley, Windsor, Loveland, Timnath, Wellington, Evans, Johnstown, Eaton, Berthoud, Severance, Milliken & all communities in Colorado.
I was moving out of state and not only did they help me figure out a new car policy and switch the insurance for my drive but also helped me find another agent in the state i was headed to. solid service.