RVing is becoming one of the most popular ways to travel, especially when travel has been so uncertain. But a successful and safe RV trip takes preparation and planning to make it a good experience. Whether you are new to RVing or not, these tips can help ensure that your trip will be problem-free.
- Make sure you feel comfortable behind the wheel and have practiced in the specific model you will be driving.
- Make sure your insurance is up to date and you have a valid drivers license
- Make reservations for the campsites you plan to stay at within a few hours of arriving in case the office is closed when you arrive
- Check road conditions or construction along your route to save yourself time and frustration
- Monitor the weather if you are traveling in Spring or Winter to avoid any cancellations
- Make a checklist so you are familiar with all aspects of the RV
- Distribute the weight of your fresh water tanks of you have them
- Pay attention to park/campsite rules
Have a great time on your RV adventures!