The dawning of spring can inspire us to refresh and renew many aspects of our lives. Our homes and wardrobes often get a spring-inspired overhaul, but our cars can also benefit from revitalization as the seasons change. Whether you live in an area that had a mild winter or you experienced harsh weather and snow, here are some steps you can take this spring to keep your car in tip-top shape.
- Wash Your Cars to get rid of the winter salt buildup to stop car corrosion
- Consider waxing your car to protect the paint
- Vacuum and wash the rugs in the car (either with soap/water or by using a spot cleaner) and let them air dry
- Change your wiper blades that work best being replaced every 6 months (especially after continued winter use)
- Check the wear and tear on your tires and tread to make sure there is no damage or need to be replaced
- Check your ventilation system so the air conditioner has adequate coolant and the air filter is either replaced or cleaned
- And make sure to replace or top off all fluids (wiper fluid or oil) until your next car appointment.
Happy Spring and we hope you enjoy a smooth ride!