You're not doomed to a lifetime of neck and back pain or sore wrists and fingers if you sit down behind a desk for hours at a time.
Proper office ergonomics can help you and your joints remain relaxed at work, including proper chair height, appropriate equipment spacing and good desk posture.
Ready for a makeover to your work space? Get started by making these changes in your sitting workstation:
- Adjust the height of your chair so your feet are flat on the ground
- Minimize reaching by keeping things within your reach
- Keep your wrists straight when typing
- Use a speaker or handsfree with your desk phone
- Place the monitor directly in front of you so your neck is straight
Good ergonomics can make a big difference.