Do you have various home workstations? Do you have more aches and pains because of a non-supportive work space?
If so here are a few stretches that could help ease your aches and pains of a long at home work day:
- A seated spinal rotation works your lower back
- A posterior shoulder stretch gently opens the shoulder blades
- Shoulder shrugs release the tension in your neck and shoulders
- Arch your back and place your hands on the small of your back to stretch your lower back
- Rotate your neck from side to side to ease neck pain
- Hold your hands behind your back to get a more open chest and shoulders
Stretching can make a world of difference.