We're going to presume you've already planned your Thanksgiving feast. You've planned your menu and ordered your turkey, whether you're celebrating with family and friends or keeping it small this year. But the day is about more than just eating.
We've compiled a list of things to do before the meal comes out of the oven and long after the last dish is washed!
- Take a Post-Meal Walk
- Play a Board Game
- Video Chat with Family You Are Not With
- Give Thanks at the Table
- Get Creative with Thanksgiving Coloring Pages
- Craft a Family Tree as a Good Way To Recognize Those Who Are Not With You
- Create a Tree of Thanks With the Thoughts From Around the Dinner Table
- Play Parade Bingo or I Spy while watching the Macy's Parade
- Watch Your First Official Christmas Movie
- Start a Grateful Jar and Fill With Notes
Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!